Directors & Officers and Entity Liability Insurance
The risk: A donor, recipient of your services, or other not-for-profit organization could sue your organization and its executives for misrepresentation, breach of duty, or even an error. Such allegations can even threaten the personal assets of your directors and officers.
What the coverage does: Helps protect your organization and its directors and officers against exposures associated with the management actions and decisions of executives.
Kidnap Ransom and Extortion Insurance
The risk: An employee is kidnapped while traveling overseas, or a criminal attempt to extort money by threatening to damage your organization’s property.
What the coverage does: Helps protect your organization against a wide range of costs associated with incidents of kidnapping or extortion, including the cost of crisis management services.
ForeFront Portfolio for Not-for-Profit Organizations is an integrated portfolio form designed to minimize gaps in coverage.
- 100% defense costs coverage when allocating between covered and uncovered loss.
- Through an array of standalone coverages, limit levels, optional enhancements, and expert loss control services, the policy can evolve with your organization as it grows.
- Any insured is allowed to elect the extended reporting period.
- Chubb has the duty to defend covered claims, even when allegations are groundless, false or fraudulent, giving you peace of mind.
- You gain access to Chubb’s optional, state-of the-art risk management tools and services.
For liability coverage parts:
You determine your organization’s level of protection by selecting either a combined maximum aggregate limit of liability for all claims under all liability coverage parts or separate maximum limits of liability for each individual coverage part.
When Chubb has the duty to defend covered claims, you have access to law firms and counsel experienced in general contract, employment, the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), and commercial law.
If a claim triggers multiple coverage parts, while retentions are applied separately to each part of the claim, the sum of the retentions won’t exceed the largest applicable retention. Loss includes punitive and exemplary damages where insurable by law.