Chubb has long history of providing insurance solutions to financial institutions. From community banks to the largest investment institutions, Chubb has been there to meet the needs of its customers.
During that time, Chubb has invested heavily in its risk engineering expertise to help financial institutions ensure business continuity, protect data along with the EDP operational infrastructure, and mitigate slips and falls for customers and workers alike.
Let Chubb Risk Engineering Services help you manage the risk, so that you can focus on what you do best – facilitating and fostering financial transactions to keeping the economy moving forward. Examples of services we have provided for our financial institution clients include:
- Coordination of multi-location risk evaluations
- Business continuity consultation
- Data center/EDP operational resiliency assessments
- Boiler and pressure vessel jurisdictional inspections
- Property protection evaluations
- Slip, trip, and fall evaluations
- Security assistance
- Office ergonomics training and workstation evaluations
- Infrared thermography analysis to identify hot spots without disrupting electrical service or business operations
- Maintenance program reviews, including contractor risk transfer
- Driver and fleet safety management
- Pollution risk assessments, including prospective building acquisitions
- Builder’s risk evaluations for structures under construction or renovation
- Life safety evaluations
Let our experience in servicing financial institutions work for you. Talk to your agent or broker to learn more about the Chubb difference.