Every small business owner in the pet care industry will tell you – people truly are passionate about their pets. And while these business owners are devoted to taking great care of our furry and feathered friends, accidents happen.
To help protect your small pet care clients from the unpredictable risks they face, Chubb Small Commercial Insurance (SCI) offers robust insurance solutions in the following segments:
- Animal adoption agencies
- Animal hospitals
- Animal and pet owners associations
- Aquarium supplies and tropical fish stores
- Feed manufacturers
- Pet breeders*
- Pet cemeteries
- Pet crematories
- Pet day cares
- Pet food manufacturers
- Pet food and supplies stores and wholesalers
- Pet funeral homes
- Pet grooming - mobile and non-mobile
- Pet motels and hotels
- Pet product manufacturers
- Pet sitters*
- Pet stores
- Pet supplies except pet food wholesalers
- Pet training services
Available coverages include:
- Chubb BOP
- Workers' compensation
- Commercial auto
- Cyber Enterprise Risk Management
- Management & professional liability
*Not eligible for workers' compensation
Please note, all products may not be available in all states. For state availability, please contact your Chubb SCI territory sales leader.
Get Started Now!
- To begin, click here and log in to the Marketplace using your @chubb credentials; or
- Log in to @chubb; the Marketplace can be found under Business then Small Commercial Insurance.
For more information on our expanding appetite for pet care professionals, please contact your Chubb SCI territory sales leader.