- ESIS Global RiskAdvantage
- Connect to your claims information dashboards and reporting tools.
- Document Library
- Access an electronic repository of up-to-date and easy-to-find contracts, stewardship reports and service plans.
- Predictive Modeling
- Obtain comprehensive predictive modeling outputs and claim assessment data.
- Online Billing
- Receive invoices electronically and track billing status within the portal, saving time, energy, and paper.
- Collaboration Center
- Engage in real-time collaboration by networking and communicating with members of your account team in an intuitive and efficient manner that is intended to streamline workflow and improve response time.
First introduced for multinational risk managers and brokers in 2010, Worldview revolutionized program management for the complex insurance needs of multinational clients.
Now available to ESIS clients, Worldview is a significant enhancement to support claims and risk management activities. The single point of access to ESIS’ technology toolkit, Worldview streamlines the data retrieval and management process for clients.
Organized in 1953, ESIS, Inc. (ESIS) provides customized risk management services. ESIS is a Chubb company. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com. Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance group. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, life insurance and related services to a diverse group of clients. Chubb Limited, the parent company of Chubb, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information about Chubb can be found at www.chubb.com. Additional information about ESIS, Inc. and its products and services can be found at www.esis.com.