Chubb is proud to have partnered with a wide variety of energy companies for more than 30 years. We have developed risk engineering expertise to help our customers protect what’s most important – their people, property, and growing the growing the business.
Whether deep in the oil patch, at a remote mine site in Mongolia, inside a utility-scale power plant, or atop of roof-mounted photovoltaic installation, Chubb risk engineers help our customers achieve solutions to some of their most pressing health, safety, and environmental needs.
Let Chubb Risk Engineering Services help you manage risk, so that you can focus on operating your business. Examples of services we have provided for our energy clients include:
- Coordination of multi-location geographic footprint
- Business continuity assessment
- Boiler and pressure vessel jurisdictional inspections
- Equipment breakdown inspections
- Mobile equipment evaluations
- Infrared thermography analysis to identify hot spots without disrupting electrical service or business operations
- Steam and gas turbine operational assessments
- Maintenance program reviews
- Biogas operational evaluations
- Photovoltaic solar fire mitigation
- Wind turbine risk evaluations
- Energy Storage System (ESS) protection
- Workplace safety, ranging from process system management (PSM) to PinPoint risk reduction services
- Cyber security impact and subsequent assessment for remote, networked SCADA systems
- Driver and fleet safety management
- Risk transfer best practice review
- Industrial hygiene services
- Pollution risk assessments
- Work site evaluations
Let our specialized expertise in energy work for you. Talk to your agent or broker to learn more about the Chubb difference.