Great news! From March 1, 2019 – June 28, 2019 you will receive one Chubb Rewards point for every endorsement you submit through the Chubb Marketplace.
To process an endorsement for an in force policy, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Chubb Marketplace using your @chubb credentials.
- Upon arriving on the Dashboard, search the business name of the client you would like to submit an endorsement for and open their Customer Profile.
- Once in your client’s Customer Profile, expand the appropriate policy and select Make a Policy Endorsement.
- Next, fill out all required fields such as Endorsement Type, Additional Endorsement Details, and Effective Date. You also have the option to attach relevant documents.
- Once completed, select Submit.
For a more detailed tutorial on how to process an endorsement through the Chubb Marketplace, please click here.
Please note, your Chubb Rewards points will show in your Rewards Tracker within 7-10 business days. If you do not see the points added in your Points History, please contact your Chubb Small Commercial Insurance territory sales leader.