From fires to thefts, to vandalisms, and more, a business owner’s policy (BOP) can play a crucial role if the unexpected happens to your client’s small business. While Chubb’s state-of-the-art BOP product provides superior property features and benefits beyond many policies in the market – what if your client’s business requires even more insurance protection?
That’s where Chubb’s business owner’s property enhancement comes in. With over 60 additional coverage extensions available, Chubb’s property enhancement offers your clients an all-in-one insurance package unlike anyone else. Key highlights include*:
- Appurtenant buildings and structures
- Did your client forget to include a small building or structure (e.g. storage buildings, carports, garages, pump houses, and/or above-ground tanks) within 1,000 feet of the described premises on their BOP? With Chubb’s property enhancement it’s automatically included!
- Business income extension for websites
- Did you know Chubb will pay for your client’s loss of business income when a down website causes disruption to their operations?
- Computer fraud and funds transfer fraud
- While some of our competitors require a separate endorsement for this coverage – Chubb’s property enhancement automatically includes it.
- Electronic data recovery costs (computer virus)
- An electronic data or computer system loss due to a computer virus can have a long-lasting and financially devastating effect on a business. With Chubb’s property enhancement, we automatically cover the retrieval of lost data.
- Hired car physical damage
- Many of our competitors make adding this optional coverage a challenge – some even require a separate commercial auto policy!
- Mobile communication property
- Chubb will pay for the direct physical loss or damage to your client’s mobile phone at a much lower deductible than our competitors!
- Personal property off-premises and in transit
- While some of our competitors have specific requirements on where the property is located, the time period of the loss, etc., Chubb’s coverage has no hidden print about exclusions. In fact, we insure the property if it is anywhere within the described coverage territory!
- Unauthorized business card use
- Don’t let your client’s pay for unauthorized credit, debit, or charge card expenses issued in the business’ name – Chubb’s property enhancement automatically includes coverage for unauthorized charges.
- And more!
By utilizing the Chubb Marketplace, adding Chubb’s property enhancement to a BOP quote could not be easier. When quoting, this coverage is automatically selected for you on the Optional Coverages page.
To learn how Chubb BOP can better protect your small business clients, please contact your Chubb Small Commercial Insurance territory sales leader.
*Chubb’s business owner’s property enhancement can vary based on class code. Please refer to your client’s quote proposal for a full list of coverages and limits.