When accidents happen, our experienced team helps you manage the workers compensation process and assists your injured employees in getting the care they need to recover and return to work as quickly as possible.
At Chubb, our focus on solutions means that we collaborate with our customers throughout the entire insurance relationship--from helping you identify hazards and prevent accidents to handling claims quickly and farily while offering support for injured employees. Count on us for:
- Rapid claims reporting via our loss reporting system available online 24 hours a day
- Making every effort to respond within 48 hours once a claim is reported
- Prompt delivery of disability checks and medical fees, including issuing the first disability payment within 14 days of notification whenever possible.
At Chubb, we are about more than insurance. We build relationships—from the start and as your business grows. Our approach to workers compensation includes:
- Proactive managed care: With our prompt attention to injured workers, managed care provider networks, pharmacy programs and an early return-to-work program, your employees will receive the appropriate care they need to recover and return to the jobs quickly.
- Fraud detection and prevention: We help you recognize fraud and take steps to combat it. You are able to report suspicious lost-time workers compensation claims to the Chubb Special Investigation Unit using our fraud hotline (1-800-35-CHUBB), and we provide you with educational resources to discourage fraud.
- Litigation and recovery management: Rely on Chubb to help you control costs with Alternative Dispute Resolution, experienced workers compensation defense specialists to assist on fraudulent claim cases, and efforts to recoup costs when a third party may be liable.