The insurance claims process can sometimes be daunting – not only for your small business clients but for you as their agent and preferred point of contact. And let’s face it – claims handling takes time and effort. So are you and your small business clients prepared for the inconvenience of a loss or lawsuit?
Chubb’s industry leading claims team provides world-class services and peace of mind that comes with being Chubb insured. With deep and technical expertise, Chubb offers a service commitment that goes above and beyond industry standards to protect a company’s culture, assets, and future exposures. With over 750,000 new claims in 2018 alone, key highlights of Chubb’s customer-focused claims approach include:
- Industry leading accolades – results from a Chubb claims survey noted clients were 96% likely to recommend and 96% highly satisfied with their claim.
- Dedicated and experienced staff – 2,400 claims professionals serve clients in North America alone.
- Chubb trusted service network – over 3,000 trusted service providers with prompt client response.
- Relationship focused – with dedicated senior claims executives in each region, you and your small business clients always have one point of contact for each region and all lines of business.
- National claims centers – from taking first notice of loss to adjusting claims across all product lines, Chubb has 3 claims service centers that serve the entire country.
For more information on Chubb’s claim process or to help your clients get answers to some of their most frequently asked questions, click here.