As the 6th largest writer of workers’ compensation in the United States*, Chubb provides more than just excellent coverage; we provide world-class claims service and the peace of mind that comes with being Chubb insured.
But what makes our workers’ compensation solution stand out? It’s simple – our industry experience and financial strength. Chubb has over 100 years of workers’ compensation experience and an A++ rating by A.M. Best Company**. Our insurance solution brings an integrated team that understands small businesses and recognizes the importance of better outcomes throughout all aspects of workers’ compensation including:
- Helping find ways to create a safer workplace
- Addressing claims promptly and fairly
- Assisting small businesses in managing costs
- Providing support to get employees back on the job as soon as possible
And that’s not all. Chubb Small Commercial Insurance’s (SCI) workers’ compensation policy provides a customer-focused claims approach which includes:
- Simple, fast, online claims reporting and management which makes it easy to report a claim, find answers to questions, and access forms
- Commitment to adjuster contact within 24-hours of receiving the assignment on lost time claims
- Broad and deep technical expertise in claims management, with knowledge of local jurisdictions and regulations to ensure claims resolution is effective and timely
- Return-to-work program focused on helping injured workers return to gainful employment including options for modified jobs that take into consideration physical restrictions, skills, and capabilities as necessary
- Medical bill re-pricing conducted on every bill in accordance with each state’s fee schedule and preferred provider network discounts
- A Special Investigative Unit (SIU) to identify, investigate, and pursue claims which indicate a potential for fraud
Finally, our medical and disability management, renowned for integrity, promptness, and fairness also helps minimize costs and enhance employee care, morale, and productivity.
*©2018 S&P Global Market Intelligence, a part of S&P Global, Inc.
** ©2018 A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates