Our philosophy is that preparation before an incident ensures the best possible financial outcomes. ESIS Catastrophe Services’ pre-planning strategy consists of the following:
- Notification systems
- Roles and responsibilities
- Identifying stakeholder data needs
- Vendor management
- Media impact
- Briefing and debriefing
Deployment and response
When an incident does occur, ESIS Catastrophe Services provides rapid response and experienced claims handling. Services include:
- Dedicated toll-free number for loss notification, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Toll-free access to dedicated, customized claims intake
- Deployment of an experienced team of managers and adjusters to the event site
- Daily financial and claims reports, both line-by-line and in the aggregate
- Deployment of physical damage managers and appraisers for vehicle and marine incidents
- Utilization and management of local or nationwide clean-up vendors
- Management and establishment of settlement centers for class action litigation
- Reporting and recovery of reinsurance dollars
- Employee tracking and critical incident response counseling
- Participation in drill exercises
- Access to ESIS Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE), Recovery Services International (RSI) and Special Investigations Unit (SIU)
ESIS Catastrophe Services works with your management team to conduct a debriefing exercise following an event. A diligent and analytical post-loss review provides your company with useful information to help minimize the impact of any future catastrophes. Debriefing after a loss event can prepare you to respond more quickly and effectively, and help reduce the amount of recovery time necessary to resume normal business operations.
Our proprietary claims system, ESIS CatAdvantage, is developed specifically for catastrophe management for small and large-scale events. The system is a single source, web-based application designed to effectively manage and forecast claims and financial data. With ESIS CatAdvantage, clients have access to detailed claims information, enabling you to take an active role in the management of your claims and losses.
Organized in 1953, ESIS, Inc. (ESIS) provides customized risk management services. ESIS is a Chubb company. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com. Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance group. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, life insurance and related services to a diverse group of clients. Chubb Limited, the parent company of Chubb, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information about Chubb can be found at www.chubb.com. Additional information about ESIS, Inc. and its products and services can be found at www.esis.com.