ESIS believes effective claim management means:
- Monitoring each claim to see that every event that affects its value occurs at the right time. We verify each incident, interview claimants, take statements, observe situations and conditions that could cause a claim to deteriorate, and take the proper corrective action.
- Employing fully trained, skilled professionals who have experience working with those individuals who can help bring matters to a successful conclusion – lawyers, physicians, hearing officers, specialists, expert witnesses, and many other external partners.
- Providing access to ESIS Canada’s network of partners who provide field investigation services from their locations across all ten provinces and three territories in Canada.
- Highly developed communication skills to be sure all concerned are well informed and decisions requiring confirmation or approval are conveyed succinctly but thoroughly with an accurate presentation of all the facts.
ESIS Global Health, Safety and Environmental
ESIS takes a proactive approach to identifying and assessing risks and losses. We help our clients put policies and procedures in place and work with staff on all levels to implement successful programs. Applying sound engineering principles with practical and cost-effective solutions helps clients address the health and safety needs of their employees and meet applicable government standards.
Some of our most sought-after programs include:
- Risk management consulting and on-site risk assessment
- Industrial hygiene and American Industrial Hygiene
- Association (AIHA) accredited laboratory
- Ergonomic consulting and interventions
- Safety training
- Management systems
ESIS’ industry-leading risk management information system, ESIS Global RiskAdvantage®, is a valuable tool that enables clients to make decisions about their claims programs. You can check status and generate reports by location. ESIS Global RiskAdvantage is updated daily providing the most current claim status. Quality and consistency are uncompromised using electronic data feeds. And, because ESIS Global RiskAdvantage is a dynamic application, its capacity to expand and change makes it the optimum choice.
Our global capabilities, with local presence in Canada, allow us to ensure clients are kept apprised of their programs no matter where they are located.
ESIS Canada, Inc. is a subsidiary of ESIS,® Inc. Organized in 1953, ESIS, Inc. (ESIS) provides customized risk management services. ESIS is a Chubb company. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com. Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance group. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, life insurance and related services to a diverse group of clients. Chubb Limited, the parent company of Chubb, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information about Chubb can be found at www.chubb.com. Additional information about ESIS, Inc. and its products and services can be found at www.esis.com.