Did you know Chubb SCI can offer your small business clients in the life sciences industry additional benefits and advantages through its relationship with the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)?
Chubb’s relationship with BIO started in 1998 when BIO endorsed Chubb’s life sciences insurance solution for large businesses. Now, Chubb offers insurance solution for small and emerging life sciences businesses with up to $30M in revenue, including:
- Medical device, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology research and development businesses
- Medical device manufacturers and distributors
- Biotechnology and pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors
- Dietary supplement and nutraceutical manufacturers
- Contract research organizations
- Health technology and healthcare related software development businesses
In addition to Chubb’s specialized insurance solutions, as a BIO member your small business clients can take advantage of the following key benefits:
- Dedicated loss control and claims specialists
- Access to proprietary tools to assist in developing insurance values
- Special advantages on a variety of products and services ranging from laboratory supplies, news distribution services, and employee benefit solutions
- And more!