September 30th is your last day to earn double the Chubb Rewards points just by quoting in the Chubb Marketplace – don't let this summer contest fizzle away!
What is Chubb Rewards? Chubb Rewards is a fun and easy way for you to earn digital badges and accumulate points to redeem for prizes - like gift cards! Within Chubb Rewards, you can:
- Earn Points: each time you complete a Chubb BOP, umbrella, workers' compensation, commercial auto, management & professional liability, or Cyber Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)/DigiTech® ERM quote in the Marketplace, you will receive points toward Amazon, Starbucks, or iTunes gift cards.
- Earn Badges: badges can be earned for completing appetite checks, quoting, writing large premium accounts, and more!
- Track Activity: through the Rewards Dashboard, you can view your activity for the year, badges you have earned, and how close you are to earning more rewards.
Chubb Rewards is optional. In order to participate, you will be required to review the terms & conditions within your user profile before enrolling.
But there is more! Now, once you enroll in Chubb Rewards, for each quote completed from June 26, 2018 - September 30, 2018 you will also receive two entries to win a 48-month lease on a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon! The more you quote, the greater your chance of winning.
Get Started Now!
- To begin, click here and log in to the Marketplace using your @chubb credentials.
- To sign-up for Chubb Rewards, access your Small Commercial Marketplace User Profile to review the terms & conditions and enroll.
Need Help? Contact our SCI Help Desk at 1.800.664.8514 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact your Chubb SCI territory sales leader.
Chubb may, at its sole discretion, cancel this program, or modify the terms upon written notice. Modifications might include, without limitation, excluding additional lines of business, individual policies, or accounts not intended to qualify as eligible business. With respect to this arrangement, you agree to comply with any applicable compensation disclosure obligations as required by law. Points are non-transferable. If a producer leaves one agency and starts working at another, the points are revoked. No individual Chubb Rewards winnings can exceed $600 in a calendar year; no individual Chubb Rewards winnings can exceed $250 in a calendar month.