August 17th is the last day for you to earn 10 Chubb Rewards points by taking a photo of yourself using the Chubb Small Commercial Marketplace®.
What is Chubb Rewards? Chubb Rewards is a fun and easy way for you to track your activity within the Marketplace. And, based on your activity, you can earn digital badges and accumulate points to redeem for gift cards!
Want to win 10 Chubb Rewards Points? It's easy! See the rules and guidelines below:
- Take a photo of yourself while using the Chubb Small Commercial Marketplace and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be a valid entry, you must clearly display the Marketplace on your screen. Please note, photos that include client identifiable information will be excluded from the contest.
- Please include the following information in your email submission: first and last name, agency name, @chubb user ID, #marketplaceandme in the subject line, and the photo.
- Within 2-3 business days, you will receive an email confirming your 10 Chubb Reward points and, if your photo is selected, your Chubb SCI territory sales leader will proudly display your photo on LinkedIn with the hashtag #marketplaceandme. Keep an eye out for your photo!
The Fine Print
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
- Last photo submission will be accepted on August 17th at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
- You must have opted into Chubb Rewards and accepted the terms & conditions in order to be eligible for this contest.
- With your submission, you provide consent for your photo to be posted on LinkedIn.
Sign-up for Chubb Rewards today!
To sign-up for Chubb Rewards, please access your Small Commercial Marketplace User Profile to review the terms & conditions and enroll.
Please note, your Chubb Reward points will show in your Rewards Tracker 7-10 business days after your photo has been approved. If you do not see the points added in your Points History, please contact your Chubb SCI territory sales leader.
Chubb may, at its sole discretion, cancel this program, or modify the terms upon written notice. Modifications might include, without limitation, excluding additional lines of business, individual policies, or accounts not intended to qualify as eligible business. With respect to this arrangement, you agree to comply with any applicable compensation disclosure obligations as required by law. Points are non-transferable. If a producer leaves one agency and starts working at another, the points are revoked. No individual Chubb Rewards winnings can exceed $600 in a calendar year; no individual Chubb Rewards winnings can exceed $250 in a calendar month.