Most of you know Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company and the largest commercial insurer in the United States. But did you know Chubb is the 6th largest writer of workers’ compensation in the United States?
Now our expertise and capabilities are available for your small business clients, including:
- Over 750,000 in-network providers including physicians with experience treating occupational injuries
- Over 65,000 network pharmacies nationwide
- Dedicated nurse professionals that assist with medical management and timely return to work
Exceptional Claims Handling
Chubb SCI’s workers’ compensation policy provides great coverage along with world-class claims service and peace of mind that comes with being Chubb insured:
- Simple, fast, online claims reporting and management make it easy to report a claim, find answers to questions, and access forms
- Commitment to adjuster contact within 24-hours of receiving the assignment on lost time claims
- Broad and deep technical expertise in claims management, with knowledge of local jurisdictions and regulations to ensure claims resolution is effective and timely
- Return-to-work program focused on helping injured workers return to gainful employment including options for modified jobs that take into consideration physical restrictions, skills, and capabilities as necessary
- Medical bill re-pricing conducted on every bill in accordance with each state’s fee schedule and preferred provider network discounts
- A Special Investigative Unit (SIU) to identify, investigate, and pursue claims which indicate a potential for fraud
Finally, our medical and disability management, renowned for integrity, promptness, and fairness also helps minimize costs and enhance employee care, morale, and productivity.