As a way to say thank you for your hard work and dedication, Chubb SCI is launching a new feature – Chubb Rewards.
Beginning Monday, April 2nd, you can earn digital badges and accumulate points to redeem for gift cards, just by using the Chubb Small Commercial Marketplace. Within Chubb Rewards, you can:
- Earn Points: each time you complete a Chubb BOP, umbrella, workers’ compensation, commercial auto, management & professional liability, and Cyber Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) /DigiTech® ERM quote in the Marketplace, you will receive points toward Amazon, Starbucks, and iTunes gift cards.
- Earn Badges: badges can be earned for completing appetite checks, quoting, writing large premium accounts, and more!
- Track Activity: through the Rewards Dashboard, you can view your activity for the year, badges you have earned, and how close you are to earning more rewards.
And it just keeps getting better! Any agent who is enrolled in Chubb Rewards is also eligible to win a 48-month lease on a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon!
- For every quote completed* from April 2, 2018 – November 9, 2018, you will receive an entry to win this ultimate prize.
- The winner will be announced on November 19, 2018 during a live drawing.
To sign-up for Chubb Rewards, simply access your Chubb Small Commercial Marketplace user profile. Under the Chubb Rewards section, accept our terms & conditions, and select the box to enroll.
Chubb may, at its sole discretion, cancel this program, or modify the terms upon written notice. Modifications might include, without limitation, excluding additional lines of business, individual policies, or accounts not intended to qualify as eligible business. With respect to this arrangement, you agree to comply with any applicable compensation disclosure obligations as required by law. Points are non-transferable. If a producer leaves one agency and starts working at another, the points are revoked. No individual winnings can exceed $2,000 in a calendar year; no individual winnings can exceed $250 in a calendar month. Individuals whose winnings exceed $600 in a calendar year will receive a W-9 and will be required to complete a 1099 form.
*Eligible products include Chubb BOP, umbrella, workers’ compensation, commercial auto, management & professional liability, and Cyber Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)/DigiTech® ERM.