As part of our commitment to delivering a first-class service to our valued broker partners, we recently announced the leadership team that will lead our high net worth insurance business. Based in our London office, the following individuals will report to Tara Parchment, Vice President, Personal Risk Services, UK and Ireland:
- Steve Vaughan, previously Account Manager, Cornerstone Broker Team, has been appointed to the role of Underwriting Centre Manager, UK and Ireland, PRS, with responsibility for the PRS underwriting teams and the execution of Chubb’s high net worth new business and renewal strategies.
- Alan Gorman, previously European Property Manager, has been appointed to the role of UK and Ireland Underwriting Manager, PRS, with overall responsibility for the underwriting strategy of Chubb’s high net worth business in the region.
- Marcia White, European Operations Manager, will continue in her current role and will join the UK and Ireland PRS leadership team.
- Dave Woolard, previously Underwriting Operations Manager, Financial Lines, Overseas General has been appointed to the role of Head of Sales and Distribution, PRS, UK and Ireland.
The following team members will take up new positions within our underwriting and business development operations in London and regionally:
- Krina Patel, previously Account Manager, Independent Broker Team, has joined the Cornerstone team as team manager. Krina is responsible for overall management and development, and will work alongside the current Cornerstone Account Manager; Gavin Krombas.
- Alister Muir is responsible for developing relationships with our broker partners across the Midlands and South as our newly appointed PRS Regional Manager for Midlands and South.
- Chris Lewis will focus on developing relationships with our broker partners in London as our newly appointed PRS London Manager.
As we recruit additional senior-level resource for the Independent Broker Team, Hayley Griffiths will continue to drive and maintain the service standards, day-to-day management and overall underwriting performance of the unit.
Collectively the entire team has a wealth of experience across all the disciplines required to deliver a market-leading proposition to our broker partners.
Should you wish to discuss any of the points raised, please contact Tara Parchment, Vice President Personal Risk Services, UK and Ireland