Our Risk Engineering Services are now offering complimentary, fully-accredited online training modules to all our Employers Liability clients across the UK and Ireland.
- Free and unlimited access to our Employers Liability policy holders
- An effective training solution whether delivered on-site or on the go
- 16 courses covering a range of Health and Safety training subjects
- Each course is CPD accredited and exclusively mapped to the National Occupational Standards (NOS), providing credits towards relevant NVQ qualifications.
- Designed to complement any in-house training helping your clients reduce business costs
Courses covered: Accident Reporting, Asbestos Awareness, Confined Spaces, COSHH, Electrical Safety, Equipment Management, Fire Safety, First Aid, Health and Safety Law, Health and Safety Management, Manual Handling, Noise Safety, Risk Assessment, Slips, Trips and Falls, Transport Safety, Working at Height
The courses are approved and accredited by RoSPA and CPD respectively. For every course successfully completed (achieving 80% or more in the course questionnaire) a personalised certificate is generated bearing the RoSPA and CPD logos.
Our Elearning Courses are also accredited by Proskills Global Ltd, the body given responsibility for NVQ accreditation for Health and Safety, as part of the National Occupational Standards (NOS) for the UK.
On the successful completion of each course, staff can claim Accreditation of Prior Leaming (APL) as well as credits towards any NVQ qualifications (level 2) they are undertaking.
Quick and Easy Registration
Click the "register here" button.
Complete the online form with your company name, policy number and a primary admin email address.
Your primary admin will receive login instructions via email. They can then register as many other administrators as you need.
It’s as simple as that.