Directors and officers, including:
- Unrestricted definition of directors or officers covering all types of past, present and future directors and officers.
- Managerial and supervisory employees.
- Employees as co-defendants. Retired directors, other than those retired because of disqualification from holding office.
- Directors and other individuals who, at the request of the company, serve on an outside entity board.
- Spouse, estate or legal representative of deceased directors.
- All approved persons who perform controlled functions and those designated under the senior managers regime and certification regime.
- The company for securities action claims.
- Any lawyer employed by the company who in their capacity as such must comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
Comprehensive cover for the directors and officers against defence costs and legal liability incurred from:
- Wrongful acts
- Errors and omissions
- Breach of duty
- Damages, judgments, expenses and defence costs
- Costs of legal representation for investigations
- Losses incurred within 30 days of management buy-outs of a subsidiary
- Costs arising from extradition proceedings
- Cover for deprivation of assets of individuals
- Separate additional limits for independent directors
- Long tail Retired Director cover
- Individuals covered for pre-investigation costs
- Civil fines and penalties cover for individuals where insurable by law
- Tax contributions where the company has become insolvent and there is personal
- liability of an insured director
- Actions between directors of a company
- North American exposures where applicable
Chubb is rated consistently amongst the highest for financial strength: AA from Standard & Poor’s and A++ from A.M. Best.
Recognised market leader
We have a dedicated and highly experienced underwriting team with a vast amount of knowledge on the crime exposures facing all types of financial institutions.
Chubb’s worldwide network can provide local cover for multinational operations or companies with multinational exposures.
Award-winning claims service
Our claims team is consistently recognised as the best in the business. We handle all claims in-house and clients have a single loss adjuster to liaise with throughout the process.
Best for financial strength
AM Best’s highest rating for financial strength
Best Global D&O Insurer
Global Finance, 2015
Best cyber & technology risks team
Post Magazine, 2014
Excellent niche products and good service
Insurance Times Broker Survey, 2015