A leading product designed to provide broad cover for first party crime exposures facing all types of financial institutions.
In the fast moving business climate of today, we have seen an exponential increase in business fraud. With this in mind, it is crucial that organisations protect themselves and focus on these areas of risk management to secure their future.
Local, multinational and international financial institutions including:
- Global and domestic banks
- Building societies
- Asset and fund managers
- Funds Insurance companies
- Clearing houses
- Other financial institutions
Standard cover includes protection against:
- Dishonesty by employees including unidentified employees
- Theft either on the premises or in transit
- Protection against receipt of counterfeit negotiable instruments
- Issue or receipt of forged cheques, credit cards or bills of exchange
- Theft of funds or property by computer fraud
- Legal defence costs
Chubb is rated consistently amongst the highest for financial strength: AA from Standard & Poor’s and A++ from A.M. Best.
Recognised market leader
We have a dedicated and highly experienced underwriting team with a vast amount of knowledge on the crime exposures facing all types of financial institutions.
Chubb’s worldwide network can provide local cover for multinational operations or companies with multinational exposures.
Award-winning claims service
Our claims team is consistently recognised as the best in the business. We handle all claims in-house and clients have a single loss adjuster to liaise with throughout the process.
Best for financial strength
AM Best’s highest rating for financial strength
Best Global D&O Insurer
Global Finance, 2015
Best cyber & technology risks team
Post Magazine, 2014
Excellent niche products and good service
Insurance Times Broker Survey, 2015