- High levels of underwriting authority locally means that prompt decisions can be made
- High limits of indemnity
- Bespoke insurance cover to meet individual requirements
- Ability to underwrite products generally considered difficult to insure (e.g. heart monitors, lifts and hoists, heavy machinery, diving equipment, safety critical protective equipment)
- Insurance from one of the most financially robust, global insurance companies
Public / Products Liability
- Chubb offers brokers the benefits of its underwriters’ knowledge and expertise to write a wide variety of risks
- From the ordinary to the extraordinary; from local to global. Assessing each risk presented on its own merits, underwriters seek a thorough understanding of the company’s processes and products as well as their approach to risk management and loss mitigation. Solutions are therefore tailored to the specific needs of the business.