With Chubb you have access to both pre-travel advice and a dedicated world-wide 24-hour telephone service with the Assistance services.
Evidence of insurance for VISA applications
If you need an insurance certificate for a VISA application, you can obtain one from us quickly and easily online. You just need to know your policy number.
Obtain evidence of insurance
As a policy holder or insured person, you can call Chubb Assistance or log on to the website address below for pre-travel information about the country you intend to visit.
The information available includes:
- Business and social customs
- Political situations
- Medical advice and medical facilities overseas
- Health precautions, including vaccinations
- Visa and entry permit requirements
- Currency and banking hours
- Time zones and climate
- Driving restrictions.
If you’re insured by Chubb, you can get security advice on over 180 countries. Simply log on to the website address below for the latest security updates.
Features of the security assistance include:
- Details updated by a team of impartial security analysts every day of the week
- Range of topics covered – including terrorist, kidnap and cultural threats
- In addition, as a policy holder or insured person, you can make an online request to receive a free daily security email update.
Chubb Travel Smart
Chubb Travel Smart is our duty of care solution for employers which includes three valuable tools:
- A smartphone app to help travelling employees before and during their trip
- An online dashboard for risk, HR and security managers that enables them to locate and send messages and alerts to business travellers; and
- Online pre-travel risk training for employees so they can prepare before their trip.
To find out more download Chubb Travel Smart brochure
Below we have provided support materials to help you rollout Chubb Travel Smart to your business travellers:
We offer a range of ways to make a claim
- By telephone – please call 0345 841 0059
- Online via our claims services portal
- By completing a claim form and emailing or posting it to us.