If you are paying by cheque, you can do so:
- At all branches of Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, TMB Bank, and Siam Commercial Bank branches in Thailand.
- Please bring along your insurance premium reminder notice and bill payment form, which would have been sent to you before your premium due date, together with your cheque payment. The bank teller will retain the second portion of the notice and return the first portion with his/her signature on it to you as evidence of receipt.
- Please make out the cheque to "Chubb Life Assurance Public Company Limited.", cross out "bearer", and specify "A/C PAYEE ONLY". In addition, please write your policy number and the name of the policy owner on the back of the cheque.
- Please ensure that you have sufficient money in your bank account to pay your premium, bearing in mind that it takes two working days for a cheque to be cleared through our banking system.
- Banks will send your payment information to Chubb Life Assurance Public Company Limited within two working days after payment.
- At the Cashier Counter at Chubb Life Assurance Public Company Limited. We are located at 130-132 Sindhorn Building, Tower 1, 12th floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
- If you need directions, please contact our Customer Service Center on telephone number 0-2615-6868.
- At our authorized agents. Temporary receipts will be issued by our agents upon collecting the insurance premium from you personally.