If you are paying by cash, you can pay:
- At all branches of Krung Thai Bank, Thanachart Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok Bank, Bank of Ayudhya, TMB Bank, and Siam Commercial Bank in Thailand.
- Please bring along your insurance premium reminder notice and bill payment form, which would have been mailed to you before your premium due date, together with your cash. The bank teller will retain the second portion of the notice and return the first portion with his/her signature on it to you as evidence of receipt.
- At all Post Offices with a maximum cash payment of 50,000 baht per transaction. The method of payment is similar to paying at a bank, as described above.
- At mPAY Stations of AIS/Telewiz (with a maximum cash payment of 50,000 baht per transaction).
- At the Cashier Counter at Chubb Life Assurance Public Company Limited. We are located at 130-132 Sindhorn Building, Tower 1, 12th floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.
- If you need directions, please contact our Customer Care Center on telephone number 0-2615-6868.
- At our authorized agents. Temporary receipts will be issued by our agents upon collecting premiums from you personally.
Note: If you pay the premium at bank and at counter service, it will take two working days for your payment to be submitted to the company.