Our insurance policy covers projects that include:
- Power plants including gas and nuclear
- Green energy including solar, wind, hydro and bio mass
- Petrochemical, paper and pulp, ferrous and non-ferrous plants
- Bridges and buildings
Today’s supply chain for a modern infrastructure project can involve numerous manufacturers from several countries, differing contractors and a complicated array of supply routes involving any combination of land transport, sea, river, rail, road or air.
Our Project* Cargo Insurance provides clients with the protection to meet the needs of all parties concerned, including:
- Owners and principals
- Managing contractors and main contractors
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Manufacturers and/or suppliers
- Banks and/or financial institutions
* Project cargo is defined as a set of shipments of an agreed value over a set period of time for a construction project.