Whether it’s a mishap abroad, or lost business documents, passports and personal belongings along the way, travelling on business can be stressful without the right insurance coverage. Accidents or illnesses that happen to key staff members while representing your interests abroad, or even a family crisis back on the home front can also distract them from the objectives of their business trip. Chubb can protect your business from these unanticipated challenges to your overseas business ventures.
- Get prepared, get covered!
With Chubb’s Business Travel, you can protect your business interests in the event of an emergency. Anything, from flying out a replacement colleague to reimbursement for abortive expenses, can be covered.
Chubb’s Business Travel offers on-the-spot emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the world. Whether it’s a minor glitch or a major emergency, our fuss-free multinational risk management and business trip insurance solutions offer total peace of mind.
- Vital assistance with just one phone call
With Chubb Assistance, special arrangements can be organised to airlift your personnel out of remote areas where proper medical care isn’t available.
- Customise your own business travel programme
One of the best features of Chubb’s Business Travel is that all the benefits can be tailored to meet your needs.
Our customers also benefit from Chubb Travel Smart, comprising three powerful tools to help employers manage their duty of care obligations:
- A smartphone app to help travelling employees before and during their trip
- An online dashboard for risk, HR and security managers that enables them to locate and send messages and alerts to business travellers; and
- Online pre-travel risk training for employees so they can prepare before their trip.
Read more about Chubb Travel Smart.