Working in today’s VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex & ambiguous) world requires continued focus on employee safety.
Companies committed to being Employers of Choice are creating safety nets for their workforce including the provision of a Group Personal Accident policy.
There are four trends that are pushing for this provision:
4 Trends Impacting Employers’ Need for Group Personal Accident Policies
1. http://www.xinhuanet.com, 5 December 2017
2. South China morning Post, 14 March 2017
3. Bangkok Post, 7 April 2017
4. http://www.humanresourcesonline.net, 8 May 2017
5. Straits Times, 29 April 2018
6. http://www.hrmonline.com.au, 5 October 2017
7. In the XXI World Congress on Safety and Health at work 2017 held in Singapore, the estimates showed a global increase in work related deaths up to 2.78M from 2.33M in 2014.
8. Global Estimates of Occupational Injuries and Work-Related Illnesses 2017 (WSH Institute Singapore & Ministry of Social A airs and Health Finland)
9. World Health Organization report on Road Safety in 2017
10. Global Road Safety Partnership - https://www.grsproadsafety.org
11. World Health Organization report on Road Safety in 2017
12. Global Road Safety Partnership - https://www.grsproadsafety.org
13-15. ReliefWeb, a service by OCHA (United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian A airs).
Chubb insurance is issued by Chubb Insurance New Zealand Limited (Chubb) Company No.104556, FSP No. 35924. Chubb only provides factual information and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if this product is right for you please refer to the policy.
Have a question or need more information? Contact us to find out how we can help you get covered against potential risks