Multinational Real Estate
With Multinational Real Estate, Chubb brings its Global Accounts insurance expertise and excellent service delivery to its clients including real estate investment trusts, pension funds, commercial retail portfolios and real estate fund managers.
Implementing a multinational insurance programme for these clients does not have to be an onerous undertaking.
It has been developed to meet the needs of property portfolio funds and trusts which manage properties around the world. It is very flexible and can be extended to include a wide variety of property, business interruption and liability covers. The product can be fine-tuned to adapt to specific demands and can include emerging and challenging risks such as terrorism and political violence as well as environmental liability on a global basis.
- Broad terrorism and political violence cover designed to tie in closely with our property damage and business interruption definitions, terms and conditions
- Multinational environmental liability cover
- Advice and guidance on the structure and implementation of the programme
- Expert support in local policy requirements and standards
- Dedicated account management team
- Dedicated network team
- Suite of global IT programmes enabling clients to access their documentation and information whenever they need it
Chubb has the knowledge and expertise to help manage risk around the world. As well as our geographic reach we have invested in delivering a superb service to our customers, such as our Global Accounts team, wide product range, underwriting expertise and claims resolution ability.
Our team of Global Services Executives understand various cultures, rules and regulations relating to global insurance. They work closely with our underwriters to ensure that we offer considered programme structures which comply with local regulations whilst also meeting the needs of our clients. They ensure that programmes are implemented within our strict service standards with full transparency and that the Chubb offices and partner insurers around the world issue the policies and any certificates on time and accurately.
Whilst it will always be the quality of our people that will be the true driver of our service excellence, they are supported by innovative technology to help implement and manage our global programmes.
Claims are the acid test of any insurance programme and this is even more important for a multinational programme.
Claims – particularly if overseas – can be very complex and involve multiple parties. Our global claims handlers have the knowledge and expertise to manage the process ensuring clients receive an effective, efficient and fair resolution.
Why implement a multinational programme?
- Ability to define and implement the level of risk that should be retained and insured by each overseas subsidiary
- Benefit of the managed network of one global insurer to put consistent insurance coverage in place across the client’s global operations
- the global insurer will work to common standards and can also provide a local service, e.g. claims handling and the provision of certificates.
- concern about operating compliantly in all territories - Chubb has knowledge and expertise in the regulatory and legal arenas of global insurance