Dear Valued Customers,
The Associations of Life, General and Takaful Insurance have established the Covid-19 Test Fund (CTF) to support the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) efforts in allowing more Covid-19 tests to be carried out.
As a member of the General Insurance Association (PIAM) and a participant in this initiative, we wish to inform that this benefit is available to all Chubb’s medical and health related insurance policyholders (individual and group policies), with policy in-force date on 27 March 2020 or earlier for Covid-19 tests conducted on 28 March 2020 or thereafter. Please find below a list of Chubb’s insurance products that are eligible for the CTF.
- Hospital Income/Surgical Plan (formerly known as ACE Hospital Income/Surgical)
- Critical Illness Plan (formerly known as ACE Critical Illness Plan)
- Cancer Plan (formerly known as ACE Cancer Plan)
- Female Cancer Plan (formerly known as ACE Female Cancer Plan)
- Hospital Wellness Plan
- Maxis Hospital Wellness Plan
- Group Critical Illness Plan
- Crystal Sihat (Individual)
- Crystal Sihat (Family)
- Crystal Mediplus (Individual)
- Crystal Mediplus (Family)
- Medi Top-up (Individual)
- Medi Top-up (Family)
- Group Hospital and Surgical Insurance
The CTF reimbursement will be based on claims submitted on ‘first-come-first-served’ basis until such time the Fund is fully utilised. Please visit www.myctf.my
for information relating to the requirements and eligibility, FAQs and claim submission or call MyCTF Hotline number at 15500 / 1-300-22-11-88 for any queries.
Alternatively, Chubb policyholders may contact our Customer Care at 1-800-883-226 or by email to CustomerCare.MY@chubb.com
for further information.