Working in today’s VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex & ambiguous) world requires continued focus on employee safety.
Companies committed to being Employers of Choice are creating safety nets for their workforce including the provision of a Group Personal Accident policy.
There are four trends that are pushing for this provision:
4 Trends Impacting Employers’ Need for Group Personal Accident Policies
1. http://www.xinhuanet.com, 5 December 2017
2. South China morning Post, 14 March 2017
3. Bangkok Post, 7 April 2017
4. http://www.humanresourcesonline.net, 8 May 2017
5. Straits Times, 29 April 2018
6. http://www.hrmonline.com.au, 5 October 2017
7. In the XXI World Congress on Safety and Health at work 2017 held in Singapore, the estimates showed a global increase in work related deaths up to 2.78M from 2.33M in 2014.
8. Global Estimates of Occupational Injuries and Work-Related Illnesses 2017 (WSH Institute Singapore & Ministry of Social A airs and Health Finland)
9. World Health Organization report on Road Safety in 2017
10. Global Road Safety Partnership - https://www.grsproadsafety.org
11. World Health Organization report on Road Safety in 2017
12. Global Road Safety Partnership - https://www.grsproadsafety.org
13-15. ReliefWeb, a service by OCHA (United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian A airs).
Disclaimer - This content is brought to you by Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad (“Chubb”) as a convenience to readers and is not intended to constitute advice or recommendations upon which a reader may rely. Chubb makes no warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of this content. It is the responsibility of the reader to evaluate the quality and accuracy of material herein.
Contact us to find out how we can help you get covered against potential risks