Building your portfolio with Chubb means broad, state-of-the-art insurance protection all in one place. Learn more and share this Early Education product brochure.
Add supporting insurance products to a Chubb Package policy for the complete insurance solution
• Real and Personal property
• Commercial General Liability
• Professional Liability
• Workers Compensation
• Commercial Auto
• Employee Benefits Liability
• Abuse and Molestation
• Inland Marine
This coverage extension is an endorsement available to help address the unique risks at Early Education facilities.
• Property in the Open
• Pollutant Cleanup and Removal
• Newly Acquired or Constructed Property
• Valuable Paper and Records
• Outdoor Property
• Electronic Data Processing
• Property in Transit
• “Who is Insured” includes: Trustees, Board Members, Governors or Commissioners, Student Teachers just to name a few
• Definition of Volunteer Workers includes PTO, PTA and Booster Club Members
• Miscellaneous School Property to include: Musical Instruments, Band Uniforms & Equipment, Theatrical Property and Costumes, Camera and Video Equipment
• Competitive agent commissions
• Offered on an Admitted basis
• Dedicated, experienced, education specific underwriters
• All lines have direct bill with installments and credit card capabilities
Montessori and private schools for grades K-8 including Private Special Emphasis schools (science or math schools, performing arts schools, talented or gifted schools, foreign language immersion schools that fall within our eligibility and risk quality characteristics).
Classes outside the scope of our risk appetite
Daycare centers including independent, franchise and in-home
Public schools including charter
Private Elementary Schools
Schools providing education above middle school
Private Secondary Schools
Specialty Schools, Military, Special Education, Vocational, Troubled Youth, Sick and Adult Care
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance company and a leading commercial lines insurer in the U.S.
Risk Engineering Services
Chubb’s dedicated risk engineers in North America customize practical solutions together with clients and offer recommendations to minimize risk. This cutting-edge service is designed to help reduce losses, which can potentially reduce premium over time.
Honoring our Claims Promise
At Chubb, we're not just in the insurance business, we're in the people business. Our experienced claims specialists are relentless about every detail in the most personal way possible. In the event of a covered claim, whether you have a business, homeowners or auto policy, it's our policy to make your life easier.
Early Education Program is available in the following states:
- Currently available in: AZ, CO, CT, DE, ID, IN, KY, ME, MI, MN, MT, ND, NH, NJ, NV, OH, PA, SC, TN, UT, WA, WI, WV, WY
- We anticipate being able to offer this Program in additional states subject to regulatory requirements.
* For the states identified, insurance available only for non-building owners (lease/rented) with limited outside property exposure.
Insurance described is offered by Chubb Insurance Solutions Agency Inc. Insurance is underwritten and provided by Indemnity Insurance Company of North America or one of its U.S. based Chubb underwriting company affiliates. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com. All products may not be available in all states. This communication contains product summaries only. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as actually issued. Surplus lines insurance sold only through licensed surplus lines producers. CISA, 202 Halls Mill Road, Whitehouse Station, NJ.