Below are resources for our clients – businesses, individuals and families. We’re here to support and assist you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For All Clients
Notices and Policy Changes
During these uncertain times, we will be looking for ways to accommodate our clients in alignment with guidance provided by state regulators.
See all notices and policy changes
Risk Management Resources
We offer several resources for managing risks in this environment—from cyber risks while working from home to guidance on safely shutting down construction projects and managing vacant properties.
Business Continuity Planning
Business Insights and Risk Implications
Health Safety And Environmental Resources
Property & Construction Management
- Access the Construction Project Shutdown Plan
- Changing Premises Operations Checklist
- Reduced Personnel Availability Guidance
- Safe Startup & Turnaround Guidelines
- Shutdown Checklist
- 5 Steps to Protect Your Vacant Business Premises
Safeguarding Your Business and Employees
- Safeguarding Your Business and Employees During COVID-19
- 6 Steps to Prepare Your Business Facility for Reopening
For Individuals & Families
Working from Home: Tips & Recommendations
Consider these tips to keep yourself, your family, and your personal information safe as you work remotely and live at home:
- Tips for Creating a Safe and Healthy Home Office
- Top Kitchen Fails and How to Prevent Them
- Top 10 Spring Cleaning Tasks for Your Home
- How to Prevent Fires, Inside and Outside the Home
- Your Guide to Overcoming Cyberthreats
- 3 Tips for Protecting Yourself While Gaming
- Do You Have Enough Homeowners Insurance for These Uncertain Times?
- 10 Tips to Stay Cyber Safe When You’re Working from Home
Encouraging Client Passions
As most of us are home, here are a few of our favorite resources to help you stay connected with your passions:
- Podcast: Opening Your Own Private Museum (Featuring Chubb's Laura Doyle)
- Chubb.com: 5 Tips for Collecting Sports Memorabilia
- YouTube.com: Chubb and the New York Academy of Art
- Sothebys.com: The Value of Art (video series)
- Article: So you’re stuck at home. Here’s a guide to finding great art while in isolation.
- Article: 12 historic sites you can virtually tour from the couch during your quarantine.