Below are announcements, updates, resources and more for our clients – businesses, individuals and families. We’re here to support and assist you during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For All Clients
- We’ve temporarily suspended policy cancellations for commercial clients who cannot pay their premiums on time due to events related to the pandemic.
- Likewise for, individuals and families, we’ve instituted flexible premium payment options and a renewal credit averaging $110 per vehicle to reflect the reduction in their driving habits.
Remote & Virtual Services
- We've quickly instituted virtual risk inspections to facilitate the critical insurance protection clients require while being mindful of safety and social distancing requirements.
- Our claims team remains fully staffed, and dedicated representatives are available 24/7 to handle incoming calls and customer inquiries. The average time to speak with a Chubb representative is 7 seconds.
- Claim adjusters are doing business virtually as well and have conducted hundreds of virtual inspections.
Small Business Support Program
- Chubb has designed a support program to help ease the financial burden of the COVID-19 pandemic on our small business clients and provide direct support to healthcare workers and other front-line responders. Learn about the details.
Risk Management Resources
We offer several resources for managing risks in this environment—from cyber risks while working from home to guidance on safely shutting down construction projects and managing vacant properties.
Business Continuity Planning
Business Insights and Risk Implications
Property & Construction Management
- Access the Construction Project Shutdown Plan
- Changing Premises Operations Checklist
- Reduced Personnel Availability Guidance
- Safe Startup & Turnaround Guidelines
- Shutdown Checklist
- 5 Steps to Protect Your Vacant Business Premises
Safeguarding Your Business and Employees
- Safeguarding Your Business and Employees During COVID-19
- 6 Steps to Prepare Your Business Facility for Reopening
Health Safety And Environmental Resources
For Individuals & Families
Chubb Announces Premium Credit for U.S. Auto Policyholders to Reflect Changing Driving Habits Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Chubb is providing its personal auto insurance clients in the U.S. with a credit on annual renewal premiums as a result of reduced driving activity. Learn more about the details.
Working from Home: Tips & Recommendations
Consider these tips to keep yourself, your family, and your personal information safe as you work remotely and live at home:
- Tips for Creating a Safe and Healthy Home Office
- Top Kitchen Fails and How to Prevent Them
- Top 10 Spring Cleaning Tasks for Your Home
- How to Prevent Fires, Inside and Outside the Home
- Your Guide to Overcoming Cyberthreats
- 3 Tips for Protecting Yourself While Gaming
Encouraging Client Passions
As most of us are home, here are a few of our favorite resources to help you stay connected with your passions:
- Podcast: Opening Your Own Private Museum (Featuring Chubb's Laura Doyle)
- Chubb.com: 5 Tips for Collecting Sports Memorabilia
- YouTube.com: Chubb and the New York Academy of Art
- Sothebys.com: The Value of Art (video series)
- Article: So you’re stuck at home. Here’s a guide to finding great art while in isolation.
- Article: 12 historic sites you can virtually tour from the couch during your quarantine.
Key Contacts & Helpful Information
Client Portal: www.chubb.com/welcome
Chubb Mobile App: Enjoy the convenience of managing your insurance and accessing information right from your cell phones and other mobile devices.
Download the Chubb Mobile app today from the Apple Store or Google Play and get started!