We recognize the critical role independent agents and brokers play in advising clients, especially during times like these.
For All Agents
- Chubb’s extensive professional development and continuing education programs spanning many product areas are now being delivered virtually and have been updated to include content specifically addressing the current environment.
Digital Claim Service Options
While we have always offered digital claims services options, we have rolled out additional ways to help you and your clients through the entire claim experience quicker, easier and more efficiently – from mobile estimate applications and simple claim processing to convenient electronic payments getting your clients the money they need faster. To read more, please click here.
State-by-State Legislative & Regulatory Tracking
Here at Chubb, we are actively monitoring changes in the risk environment in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. As a service to our business partners, Chubb is happy to share some of our work in the form of these state activity trackers:
These areas are in constant flux so please be sure to make reference to the linked source materials in each chart before relying on them to make decisions. The charts are current as of the date noted and will be updated regularly.
Return to Office Policies
Chubb is returning to its offices. As we do so, rest assured that nothing could be more important than the health of our employees, their families, and our partners and clients. Our approach is phased. We are re-opening a number of locations at a time based on local factors, such as local government and health regulations and other considerations unique to local communities. View more about our current policies in our Frequency Asked Questions resources:
Keeping In Contact
Appointed agents and brokers can visit their local Chubb agent/broker resource center for quick links to our marketing and underwriting contacts, product information and updates from our business divisions and customer segments, shareable marketing resources, and more:
For agents who work through our Chubb Access program, contacts, product information, training and more can be found at:
For Commercial Agents
Submitting Business & Servicing Your Accounts
We want to make it easy for you to do business with us and service your accounts – below are quick links to our primary agent and broker platforms.
- Worldview: Easy-to-use, web-based application to manage and track all aspects of clients’ risk management programs, including policies, billing, loss information, agreements, local insurance requirements, translation services, and more. For support, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- @chubb: Secure gateway into Chubb to access Commercial and Personal policies, billing, loss information, and resources to quote business, plus so much more. For support, contact: Commercial Lines and A&H Agents: email@example.com; Personal Lines Agents: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketplace: State-of-the-art online quote, bind, issue and service tool for Small Business and Commercial Cyber accounts. For support, contact the Chubb Small Commercial Insurance help desk at 1.800.664.8514 or send an email to email@example.com.
With these digital resources, we feel confident in our abilities to serve our agents, brokers, and our mutual clients in good times or challenging ones.
For Personal Lines Agents
We created a comprehensive guide to answer questions as they come up during this unprecedented time. This document can be found in the Latest News section of the @chubb agent portal and will be updated regularly. For your quick reference, here are key items:
- Chubb Announces Premium Credit for U.S. Auto Policyholders to Reflect Changing Driving Habits Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic – Apr 13, 2020
- Agent Resource Roundup: Volume XIV – September 8, 2020
- Agent Resource Roundup: Volume XIII – August 25, 2020
- Agent Resource Roundup: Volume XII – August 11, 2020
- Important Message Regarding Billing – Mar 23, 2020
- Masterpiece Real-Time & Citrix Troubleshooting – Mar 23, 2020
- Important Process Changes due to COVID-19 – Mar 18, 2020
- Personal Lines Agents FAQ
Visit the @chubb agent portal for the latest updates and more.