1. Chubb offers the very popular and exclusive English GPS tracking service
It can be very difficult to explain where you are located if you encounter car trouble. With Chubb’s GPS tracking service, we can pinpoint a policyholder’s exact location. When requesting roadside assistance, simply access our English GPS website and click on the locator function to send us your coordinates. We will be there to support you.
For more on our GPS locator and roadside assistance services, see here.
2. Chubb’s “auto body earthquake insurance” (optional) will cover damage to vehicles due to earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis.
General physical damage policies do not insure damages due to earthquakes, volcanic eruptions or tsunamis. In these cases:
- A customer will need to repair/purchase a vehicle at their own expense.
- If the vehicle is leased, there is the possibility that they will be left with the responsibility to pay the lease.
Chubb’s auto body earthquake insurance features:
- Indemnification to the full insured amount, even with damage from earthquakes － no restrictions such as “up to 500,000 yen”.
- Indemnification even for partial damages － even those that can be repaired for a small cost.
- Premium for the rider is approximately 5,000 yen for physical damage insurance amount of up to 1 million yen.
3. Fast claims payment – Chubb pays claims faster than industry average (based on research in 2015)
- A single claims adjuster handles each claim, in English of course – A policyholder can attain information on all aspects of the claim, by confirming with one claims handler.
- High customer satisfaction for claims services - 97% of our customers were satisfied with the claims service they received (based on survey results from December 2015 to July 2016).