With Chubb you have access to both pre-travel advice and a dedicated world-wide 24-hour telephone service with the Assistance services.
As a policy holder or insured person, you can call Chubb Assistance or log on to the website address below for pre-travel information about the country you intend to visit.
The information available includes:
- Business and social customs
- Political situations
- Medical advice and medical facilities overseas
- Health precautions, including vaccinations
- Visa and entry permit requirements
- Currency and Banking hours
- Time zones and Climate
- Driving restrictions.
If you’re insured by Chubb, you can get security advice on over 180 countries. Simply log on to the website address below for the latest security updates.
Features of the security assistance include:
- Details updated by a team of impartial security analysts every day of the week
- Range of topics covered – including terrorist, kidnap and cultural threats
- In addition, as a policy holder or insured person, you can make an online request to receive a free daily security email update.