- This rider is applicable for the insured from 18 years old to 60 years old
- Coverage period can be provided until the policyholder turns 65 years old
- Waives payment for all future premiums (Target Premium and Scheduled Top-up Premium, if applicable) in the following events:
- The insured is declared totally and permanently disabled during the insurance coverage period and the condition is sustained for at least 180 days; or
- The insured is diagnosed for the first time to have one of 36 covered dread diseases in the policy (specifically for dread disease risk, there is a waiting period of 90 days from the policy issue date).
Information presented is not intended to be binding. Please always refer to terms and conditions in the policy.