Chubb Life committed to assure our customers receive the best attention and services they deserve. Your policy is a valuable asset and should you require any alterations to your policy, you may request for our assistance.
Policyholders may request for alterations which are Non-Financial, e.g. any administrative changes of the policy data
Following are examples of Non-Financial Alterations:
1. Changes in Basic Policy Data
2. Change of Beneficiaries/nominees
3. Policyholder Changes (If the Policyholder doesn't have any rider)
4. Payment Method Alteration
5. Payment Mode (frequency)
The documents required for these alterations are:
1. The completed the form ofFormulir Pengajuan Perubahan Data Polisform signed by the Policyholder
2. The necessary documentation required for each alteration:
A complete authorization letter for Change of Payment Method to Auto-debit requires a copy of the Policyholder's Bank Account Book or Credit Card
Policyholders may request for a Financial Alteration, which refers to any change in the Policy's Benefits or Value.
The following are examples of Financial Alteration:
Documents & Conditions required for these alterations:
For clarification on the details required or further information, please contact your servicing agent or call the Chubb Life Customer Service Centre at 62-21-2356 8887.
Unit Linked Transactions
Unit Linked Policy Holders have options for Unit-linked transactions such as :
Below are the required documents :
For each transaction, the prevailing Terms & Conditions are applicable.