Chubb Travel Smart has been developed to help employers better fulfil their duty of care obligations to their travelling employees, by:
- Using an online dashboard that monitors travel disruptions in real-time, Human Resource are able to track and locate their travelling employees when the disruptions occur.
- Alerting them of the disruptions/incidents through push notifications and SMS so that they stay safe and secure.
- Once notified, travelling employees in the affected areas are able to access 24/7 emergency assistance at a touch of a button via the Chubb Travel Smart application.
- Educating employees to travel safer and smarter with e-Learning available bia online or the Chubb Travel Smart application. Modules on pre-trip preparations, cyber safety and travel health tips are offered.
Chubb Travel Smart empowers travelling employees with the information and tools so that they travel with confidence with:
- An application built specially for Apple and Android smartphones to be downloaded prior to their trips.
- Be better prepared for their trips by learning the health and safety risks of their destinations. Take travel precautions in advance such as vaccinations and high crime areas to avoid.
- Turn on location and notification functionalities to receive alerts when disruptions/incidents occur:
- push notifications for non-emergency alerts
- SMS for emergency alerts coded RED
- Access 24/7 emergency assistance at a touch of a button to receive advice and assistance.