Chubb has a long history of providing customised insurance solutions for the healthcare industry. We have developed specialised risk engineering expertise that is tailored specifically to address the myriad of concerns facing healthcare organisations today.
Whether you are a large multi-state hospital network, an ambulatory surgical centre, or a long-term care facility, our network of risk engineers can assist your organisation in protecting patients and property, as well as providing guidance on supply chain risk, business continuity, and emergency response. We partner with you to tackle these difficult and ever evolving challenges, leaving you more time to focus on what you do best – providing skilfully delivered medical care and services to your patients.
Examples of services we have provided for our healthcare clients include:
- Worldwide coordination of multi-location facilities
- Business continuity assessment
- Facility property protection evaluations
- Slip, trip, and fall evaluations
- Fire protection testing, inspection and maintenance reviews
- Fire and smoke barrier evaluations
- Equipment breakdown evaluations
- Risk control programs
- Fire protection plan reviews
- Cogen power plant operational assessments
- Maintenance program reviews
- Risk evaluations for structures under construction or renovation