If you’re involved with deriving energy from renewable sources, focused on energy efficiency, or addressing the scarcity of resources, we share your passion. While some may think of your company as a power provider, technologist, or manufacturer, we understand how your technology is making the environment a cleaner place. Our risk engineers take the time to learn your business and provide practical guidance, based on our energy, technology, and manufacturing expertise. We are continual learners, researching the latest innovations, while drawing parallels to critical risk factors that may create unintended consequences from a property and casualty claims perspective.
Whether your company is emerging from the garage or going global, we can provide a custom-tailored risk management solution.
Let us focus on risk management, so you can focus on what you do best – growing the business and sustaining the planet. Examples of services we have provided for our clean tech clients include:
- Business continuity assessments
- Facility property protection evaluations, including biofuels, gasification plants and biogas (landfill and digester)
- Equipment breakdown evaluations
- Photovoltaic solar fire mitigation
- Wind turbine risk evaluations
- Energy Storage System (ESS) protection
- Product liability reviews
Chubb began providing solutions to clean tech companies long before the term was coined. Let us be part of your business ecosystem.