Deliver a high quality client service allowing underwriters to focus on production and underwriting.
Ensure that allocated operational needs across the underwriting business are met and agreed operational processes are followed within designated SLA’s. Ensure consistent and accurate processing within the A&H team.
Provide customer centric, quality operational service to internal & external clients including timely & accurate policy management in WorkView, submission management, premium bookings, policy and endorsement issuance and query resolution across new, renewal and existing business to all A&H clients as well as across all lines of business.
Build and develop positive and effective working relationships with internal (Underwriting, Claims and Credit Control) and external clients (brokers and partners) and provide quality service and regular communication in order to keep clients appraised on operational developments and progress updates.
1. Maintain the agreed operational framework, processes and SLA’s ensuring a quality consistent service delivered within a client centric culture.
2. Provide regular communication to key stakeholders; attend regular internal business meetings as required to offer operational feedback and assistance.
3. Build positive and effective working relationships with underwriting teams and ensure that underwriting management are regularly communicated and are appraised on current issues.
4. Assist underwriting by provide customer centric, quality operational service to internal & external clients including timely & accurate WorkView systems management and filing, submission management, premium booking, policy and endorsement issuance across new, renewal and existing business.
5. Liaise with brokers and internal departments on credit control, claims, risk information and queries.
6. Ensure that all internal and external queries (phone and email) are answered within 24-hours and resolved accurately timeously.
7. Ensure that all relevant A&H policies and processes are in place and managed appropriately.
8. Any other ad hoc duties allocated by the Operations Manager.
9. Work within the framework of Chubb ethical and service standards
Minimum Grade 12 (matric)
Insurance qualifications would be advantageous
Operational experience an advantage demonstrating a thorough and client centric approach to corporate insurance operations.
Work Location: Johannesburg-Hunts End
Job Function: Underwriting
Employment Type: Permanent