This role is responsible for the management of Third Party Information Security Risk for the EMEA organisation. This includes performing the inherent risk ranking of all suppliers in relation to Information Security Risk, providing oversight and responsibility for the team completing remote and on-site assessments of higher risk third parties and prioritising reviews where appropriate. The role directly contributes to the Global and EMEA Information Security teams by maintaining a Third Party Asset inventory and tracking both risk remediations, control compliance and providing metrics. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in a number of different high profile Information Security work streams with a broader focus on information security risk management, control assurance, policy governance and compliance, in addition to threat and vulnerability management and security reporting.
1 Management and completion of Chubb inherent risk ranking of all suppliers in compliance with the Global Third Party Information Risk Management policy. This includes liaising with and working alongside the Global Third Party team.
2 Risk assessments and management of Cloud providers in accordance with the process set by the Chubb Global Cloud Governance Team.
3 Identification, tracking and management of risks and control deficiencies relating to Third Parties, including liaising with the business owners to support remediation activities.
4 Maintenance and management of the Third Party Asset Register in co-ordination with the Enterprise Risk Management strategy and approach.
5 Management and oversight of the external resources performing Third Party assessments to ensure performance to SLA’s.
6 Reviewing information security policies, standards, guidelines and baselines in place and being developed.
7 Contributing towards Security Awareness Training for the wider organisation and helping the business to improve understanding of and reduce Third Party risk to acceptable levels.
8 Assist with internal security reporting, including steering committees and updates for senior management.
9 Management of Third Party related information security projects.
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Certification such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSP, CISSP or CIPP is a plus
Additional languages, particularly European, would be beneficial.
• High level of business acumen, preferably in a regulated/financial industry
• Extensive information security experience with a focus on risk assessments and controls, governance, risk management, program development, compliance, and/or auditing. Previous experience of supporting or managing a Third Party risk assessment programme is essential.
• Expert-level knowledge of both the business and technical aspects of information security, including third party security risk and European data protection regulation.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and analyse complex business processes and technologies to make sound recommendations to non-technical constituents
• Strong broad-based technical background (distributed/mainframe, database, web-based application development, etc.)
• Strong risk-based analysis and decision making skills
• Experience interpreting and applying information security standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO/IEC 27001/27002, PCI-DSS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc.) or attestation reports (e.g., SOC 1/2)
eGRC system or similar system administration experience a plus
• Experience reviewing and redlining agreements is a plus
• Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and conflict management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient use of personal computers and Microsoft Office Suite
Work Location: London - Leadenhall
Job Function: Information Technology
Employment Type: Permanent