Application closing date is 7th February 2019
The Finance Solution Architect will be responsible for the enablement of Chubb’s finance architecture and its adoption through the effective design and development of finance solutions across the enterprise with integration into targeted business ecosystems.
Salary - £70,000
1. Define solution architecture for various finance projects, aligned to the agreed target operating model and enterprise architecture
2. Work with delivery teams to ensure the defined design is implemented correctly and lead technical teams on design
3. Develop options, recommendations and roadmaps on application transformation and modernisation for Finance
4. Follow through appropriate architecture governance processes and tools while maintaining a key focus on design patterns and technology standards
5. Act as an enabler of Agile and DevOps practices in collaboration with product delivery and operation support teams
6. Explore, evaluate and promote finance technology innovation within the enterprise
• Extensive knowledge and experience of finance architectures, from blueprint to solution design and implementation
• Experience and knowledge in leading Finance technologies and products in the market.
• Experience and knowledge in data warehousing solutions, products and technologies
• Knowledge on Finance regulatory reporting requirements, ledgers and finance data
• Experience in development of architecture methodologies and standards
• Experience in Integration Architectures from Service Bus to API Mediation and Event Bus models
• Experience in Information Security and Risk Management
• Experience in cloud solution design and implementation of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and hybrid models
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to interact effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong business acumen, instinct and understanding of products, risk appetite and niches.
• Track record of high achievement in a team-based and results-oriented culture
• Proven track record in relationship-building and driving change in a matrixed work environment.
• Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills, with thorough attention to detail.
• Excellent planning, documentation and problem solving skills.
• Project management ability and drive-for-results orientation.
Work Location: Crawley - Ashdown House
Job Function: Information Technology
Employment Type: Permanent