At every step, Chubb put the family first.
During the last days of summer, Gretchen and her children suddenly heard a large boom. Lightning had struck the chimney. With smoke pouring from the electrical sockets, she quickly realized her home was on fire and scrambled to get her kids and dogs to safety.
Brian rushed home to find his home engulfed in flames. And though his insurance records were still inside, one call to Chubb from his driveway was all it took to file his claim.
Right away, Chubb started by giving the family a check for school uniforms so the kids could go to their first day like nothing ever happened. And less than 24 hours later, Chubb declared the family’s home a total loss so they could begin moving forward. At every step they focused on what was best for the family, from Brian’s first call to helping them move into the perfect home to replace the one they lost.
Annual cost of property loss due to fires
Statement from Brian & Gretchen Chubb ClientThey made us feel valued – like not just a claim.End statement.
Discover more home-related stories from Nancy, Kathy, and many more.
When Kirtley and her family lost their home in a fire, Chubb committed to making their lives easier every step of the way.