Chubb’s Foreign Voluntary Workers Compensation addresses a broad range of risks that your employees may face abroad. Here’s how:
- Insurance for bodily injury from accidents or diseases—including endemic diseases—that occur while your employees are working outside of their home country (subject to the applicability of any provincial workers compensation statutory requirements).
- 24/7 protection for work-related injuries for North American employees during travel outside of the country. Repatriation Expenses cover travel expenses for emergency medical treatment when employees are sick or injured abroad, including travel costs for an accompanying spouse and children.
- No automatic exclusion for War and Terrorism.
Protecting your employees helps protect your company, too. Employers Liability provides protection if your employees outside North America sue your company as a result of a work-related injury.
Chubb’s Foreign Voluntary Workers Compensation insurance ensures that your employee has access to 24/7 emergency assistance through a leading global medical assistance provider—virtually anywhere in the world.
- A travel risk intelligence portal helps your employees navigate the world before and during their travel. The portal provides your traveling employees with country and city risk ratings, medical provider reviews, drug and medical term translation, real-time security alerts, and more.
- Medical search and referral provides customized referrals to nearby physicians, dentists and medical facilities tailored to your employee’s specific condition.
- Medical monitoring connects your employees with professional case managers to determine whether their care is appropriate or if evacuation is required.
- Emergency medical evacuations to the nearest treatment facility or your employee’s home country will be coordinated by the global medical assistance provider when medically necessary.