A not-for-profit organization’s need for protection may depend in part on its ability to survive potentially catastrophic risks such as:
- Allegations of mismanagement by donors.
- A discrimination lawsuit from several employees.
- An embezzlement scheme carried out over a number of years.
- A sexual harassment claim from a vendor.
- An allegation of pension mismanagement from an employee.
- An extortion threat to publicize proprietary information.
Chubb offers a solution specifically to help protect not-for-profit organizations, their directors, officers, employees, and volunteers from the most complex threats of litigation — as well as fraud, extortion, and other crimes—that may impact their bottom line.
Customers can choose from among five optional coverage sections for managing their individual and organizational exposures:
- Directors and Officers and Entity Liability Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion Insurance
Not for Profit Resource Centre:
For more information, please click here to to go to our Private Company Segment microsite and find out more about Not-For Profit Insurance.
- Canadian Claims Examples for Not-For Profit Organizations
- Not-for-Profit - Comprehensive Coverage Overview
- Not-for-Profit - What Have We Written Lately?
- Chubb Specialty Claims
- Not-for-Profit Organization Liability Coverage Application (For Not-for-Profit Organizations with fewer than 250 employees)
- Not-for-Profit Organization Liability Coverage Application (For Not-for-Profit Organizations with greater than 250 employees)
- Not-for-Profit Organization Liability (Quebec)