What it covers
You may already have some form of insurance, but some of those policies may not cover you for serious accidents that can prevent you from returning to work. Even if a serious injury doesn’t interfere with your job, it could have a huge impact on you and your family as a result of ensuing medical expenses, months without pay, and also your inability to resume with the previous occupation. Chubb Personal Accident Insurance doesn’t shy away from serious accidents and provides a lump sum payout on eligible claims regardless of whether you return to work or not. That way, you get peace of mind to recuperate and move on with life.
- No medical forms
- Premiums range from $7.95 a month to $54.95 a month depending on what level and type of cover you choose*
- Lump sum cash payment under the Serious Accident Benefit range from $25,000 up to $500,000 depending on the level of cover**
- Lump sum cash payment on all eligible claims. If it’s an eligible serious accident claim, we’ll pay even if you choose not to return to work
- Use the cash payments however you like – no restrictions
- Pays regardless of other insurance products you may have
- You can change your level of cover at any time
- Free 24/7 referral helpline for emergency legal and medical assistance, home support services and home modification assistance in Australia
- Global cover 24/7, even if you’re overseas on holiday
*Premium for $7.95 a month is level 1 individual cover and $54.95 a month is level 3 cover for you and your spouse/partner. **$25,000 is level 1 cover for the lowest benefit payable under the Serious Accident Benefit and $500,000 is level 3 cover for the highest benefit payable under the Serious Accident Benefit *Cover is subject to the full terms, conditions, exclusions and limits of the policy.