Within the Asia Pacific region, companies committed to being Employers of Choice are creating safety nets for their workforce including the provision of a Group Personal Accident policy.
There are four trends that are pushing for this provision:
Download the full infographic
4 Trends Impacting Employers’ Need for Group Personal Accident Policies
1. http://www.xinhuanet.com, 5 December 2017
2. South China morning Post, 14 March 2017
3. Bangkok Post, 7 April 2017
4. http://www.humanresourcesonline.net, 8 May 2017
5. Straits Times, 29 April 2018
6. http://www.hrmonline.com.au, 5 October 2017
7. In the XXI World Congress on Safety and Health at work 2017 held in Singapore, the estimates showed a global increase in work related deaths up to 2.78M from 2.33M in 2014.
8. Global Estimates of Occupational Injuries and Work-Related Illnesses 2017 (WSH Institute Singapore & Ministry of Social A airs and Health Finland)
9. World Health Organization report on Road Safety in 2017
10. Global Road Safety Partnership - https://www.grsproadsafety.org
11. World Health Organization report on Road Safety in 2017
12. Global Road Safety Partnership - https://www.grsproadsafety.org
13-15. ReliefWeb, a service by OCHA (United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian A airs).